Friday, December 28, 2007

Upcoming Screencasts

UPDATE: In case I am the Tutor for Java Programming, I would record these screencasts when I am teaching my students, otherwise this project is almost shelved until February!
I plan to release my screencasts on the following topics.
1. Object Oriented Programming in Java
2. Design Patterns in Java
3. Java EE Development

Disclaimer: I am not a guru in any of the above mentioned topics but I love programming and these are for my friends who are the only few visitors to my blog. So if there are any mistakes by me, please bring it to my notice so that I will learn better and I am not responsible for what so ever happens because of these screencasts.

Originally, I wanted to host my screencasts on truebuddi.wikidot.com but it does not allow me to attach video uploads. I am looking for Google Jotspot and I hope it would allow me to post videos. In the worst case, you would have to download the files from the link I give.

If you have more suggestions, let me know.

For now, here is one video that I would upload TurboGears-Getting started.

No comments: