Monday, March 09, 2009

IE Links not changing colors

For documentation purpose.

These days I am doing more web design than any development and part which involves me to change the styles (its a big pain in the butt).

I had an issue with hyperlinks not  changing colors when clicked/visited. My requirement was to keep the colors the same irrespective of their state.

My CSS was something like shown..

   1: .mainTableHeaders a:link,.mainTableHeaders a:hover,.mainTableHeaders a:visited,.mainTableHeaders a:active


   2: {


   3:     color:white;


   4: }




But the change of color on the links were not showing up.



To fix this, just clear the IE History and Temporary Files. And you should be good to go.



Very soon, I would start posting screen casts for a .NET course that I am conducting for a bunch of my friends. At that time I would also cover a simple jQuery tutorial.

No comments: